Granaries from Ohio Wesleyan University
The archive contains the interviews made by the students of the University of Gastronomic Sciences for the educational project of research that aims to rediscover the gastronomic overviews, the traditional food customs and the main dishes that are a symbol of the county of Delaware. Research promoted by Ohio Wesleyan University.
Memories and food in an America on the move
Video table of contents
- My family and I
- Food in my family
- Gastronomic memories of an austere time
- Meeting new food and foodways
- The reasons of my family's cousine
- Learning how to cook
- Access to food
- Different generations and different foodways
- Food in a retirement house
- My food philosophy
- Festivities with my family
- Change of food products, consumption and taste
City: DELAWARE, OHIO
Altitude: 255m s.l.m.
Date of birth: 11-12-1933
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Document by: Michele F. Fontefrancesco
Video by: Calina Hilyard